Money Back Guarantee
A certain number of options allows you to ask for a refund. We can return your money only to the initial source of payment. If you want to ask for a refund, the conditions described below must be met.
Until you receive the completed order paper, the following types of refunds are available:
- You can ask for a 100% refund if:
- We couldn’t find a writer for your order. In this case, our support team will contact you.
- There were any problems with the payment, for example, you mistakenly made a double payment. In this case, you need to contact our support team. Please notice that a full refund may be not available if your expert has already begun to work on your paper.
- You don’t need the paper anymore because the delivery was delayed. In this case, we will not send you any text materials.
- A 70% refund is available for you in the following cases:
- Less than a half of the deadline of the current order has passed, but the expert has already begun to work on your paper and so needs a compensation.
- A 50% refund is available for you in the following cases:
- More than a half of the deadline of the current order has passed, and the expert has already begun to work on your paper.
- We couldn’t find a writer to make a revision.
You don’t acquire any intellectual rights to the delivered materials if you ask for a refund; any rights to the text materials that you got before will be canceled.
If you ask for a revision, the paper is considered approved as a whole, and it means that you ask for certain changes. Therefore, if you request a revision of your paper, you can’t ask for a full refund.
A refund is not available for:
- costs from the Store Credit Balance;
- orders that have already been approved;
- orders that were analyzed by our Quality Assurance department and considered those that meet all your initial requirements and instructions;
- Multiple Choice Questions, as well as other similar tests and Problem Solving tasks. If you use answers of our writers, such orders are considered approved. If more than 50% of answers turn out to be incorrect, you may ask for a partial refund determined by our managers for each particular case;